BOOK AN APPEARANCE
Charlie the Butterfly is sure to put a smile of the face of little ones while he helps spread uplifting social messages about acceptance, self-esteem and chasing your dreams.
Book Charlie and his friend Heaven for an appearance of Charlie the Caterpillar and Charlie the Caterpillar: What Can I Be Today? Together, they will teach children the “Charlie” songs and lead them in them in a high energy dance that will have them up and moving in no time.
Perfect for your community event, school event or birthday party, as well as an appearance at your children’s library/book store or hospital.
Everyone will enjoy an appearance from Charlie for your community event, such as a parade or fair.
Make your school assembly or event surrounding March is National Reading Month memorable for students of all ages.
Have Charlie make a special appearance at your child’s birthday party. Charlie can even bring special gifts to share with your guests!
Children’s Library and Book Store Appearances
Book Charlie for your story time or reading program events.
A Charlie visit offers young patients and their families is an opportunity to take a break from hospital rooms and procedures to have fun and enjoy entertainment and camaraderie.
- Upon receipt of request, we will review your request and you will receive an e-mail or telephone confirmation that your request has been received.
- We will notify you via e-mail or telephone that additional information is needed.
- If we confirm Charlie to attend your event and there is a change in the date for any reason, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate the new date. If any changes occur after the date has been confirmed, please notify the mascot coordinator as soon as possible.
- If for any reason Charlie must cancel an appearance, the mascot coordinator will notify the group/event contact immediately and every effort will be made to provide an alternative appearance.
- Event hosts must provide a private changing area for the Charlie mascot.
- Gutcheck Publishing and Andy Gutman retain the right to use any photography or videography taken during the event for promotional or marketing purposes.
- Gutcheck Publishing and Andy Gutman request that any photograph/videography shot during the event be provided to the team, preferably in a digital format.
To book, please call (248) 930-9915 or email firstname.lastname@example.org